ergo® methacrylate structural adhesives are two-component adhesives that are used on metals, ferrites, plastics and ceramics to bond two substrates of the same material or different materials. They also deliver excellent results on aluminum. These bonds offer high impact resistance, peel resistance and temperature resistance, and are especially suited for bonding components that are subject to high thermal and dynamic stresses. These adhesives are used in vehicle construction, coil manufacturing and in the construction of loudspeakers and electric motors.
ergo® methacrylate structural adhesives are highly resistant to water, aliphatic or aromatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and bases.
To achieve optimal bond strength, substrate surfaces must be free of oil, grease, dust and other contaminants. For maximum strength, we recommend mechanical surface abrasion, such as sanding, grinding or sandblasting.
- Very wide service temperature range depending on the product (–55°C to +180°C)
- Excellent adhesion to different types of material
- Tolerant of low-grade mixing errors
- Easy and reliable application using a hand-operated or pneumatic dosage gun
- Can be integrated into automated dosing processes